This Recruitment and Selection course describes in detail the process HR professionals and managers go through as they define and prepare job specifications and selection process. This course outlines the processes involved in the planning and conducting of professional interviews, plus the vetting and the selection process, with a close look at the laws and regulations related to the employment industry.Members’ fast login Request information Apply
This course prepare you a recruitment job in any HR department or you may prefer to work in an agency. You will learn about the steps involved in the recruitment and selection process, as well as the process of making a job offer, and preparing the contract of employment. Finally, the course introduces you to the steps involved in disciplinary procedure, dismissal and termination of the contract. This course will be of great interest to all HRM professionals and managers who would like to learn more about modern human resource selection and recruitment procedures, and anyone interested in HR as a career.
- – Explain the steps to an effective recruitment process;
- – Develop a job analysis and job description and identify specific job skills;
- – Explain and discuss the steps involved in the selection process;
- – Explain the various types of interviews and interview questions;
- – Explain the various types of vetting, and back ground check
- – Explain the disciplinary procedures;
- – Explain the dismissal procedure and termination of contract;
Introduction- Human Resource Requirements, Human Resource Planning, Human Resources Policy, Pay and Rewards Strategies
Recruitment procedure- Preparing a job descriptions; Preparing Person specifications; Advertisement; Application forms
Selection criteria- Short Listing; Interview; Appointment; Prevention of Illegal Working; Selection Process
Employee vetting and documentation- Vetting; Pre-employment checks; Criminal records checks; Social media: pre-employment checks; Check if someone can work in the UK
Job offers procedure- Process of making a job offer; Making a Job Offer; Extending The Job Offer
Contact of employment- Contracts of employment; Contract terms; Written statement; Contracts of employment Step by step guide; Verbal contract
Disciplinary procedures- Writing disciplinary proceedings; Disciplinary investigations and hearings;Appeals
Dismissal and termination of the contract- Dismissal; Reasons you can be dismissed; Unfair and constructive dismissal; Termination of an employment contract; Bullying and harassment at work; Grievance
Employment Legislation- Employment Relations Act 2004, Work and Families Act 2006, The Sex Discrimination Act (1995), The Race Relations Act (1976), The Disability Discrimination Act (1995), Data Protection Act, and moreContent: Video, Notes, Articles, and Assignments Duration: 60 hours Level: 4 Credit: 3 Price: £175.00
HR Related Jobs:
- Recruitment consultant: Recruitment consultants attract candidates by drafting advertising copy, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. Click for the detail. Read more…Training and
- development officer: A training and development manager handles the professional development of an organisation’s workforce, equip staff with the knowledge, skills motivation. Read more…Senior HR
- Executive:A senior HR executive job has mainly to deal with the development of strategies and be the person to deliver the plans, both on paper and on the field. Read more….
- Human resources officer: They ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training opportunities are available to all…Read more...