Course fees and time-table
Getting your campus Login free.
If you are a new user of The Educators services, you have to set your Campus Login account. Click here for more details.Set Your Login Account
How to enrole:
- Go to the courses menu
- Select your course
- Click the Apply Button
- If you are a first time user an application form appears, just fill it in and submit it. (Existing users just need to login)
- The course information appears. You can proceed to payment on the same page. You can pay by Pay pal, credit, or Debit cards.
- Your enrolment is complete.
- Online course – you gain immediate access to your course.
- Part-Time course – You will gain access to your online support program before you start your classes.
- Work Shops – You will gain access to your online material before you attend the workshop.
- Seminars – The instructions will be on the seminar information page.
About Online Payments for course fees & charges
TheEducators.com uses the PayPal Website Payments service. PayPal uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to improve security. You do not need to have a PayPal account. You can pay with your credit and debit card as well as PayPal account.
All fees & charges are subject to the following conditions:
- All chargeable services by TheEduators.com are always clearly defined on the website and they are accompanied by their associated PayPal payment button.
- Prior to payment you should read the description of the service, the terms and conditions associated with it, the fees payable, and the currency that will be charged to your account before proceeding to the payment page. You have to keep a copy of the transaction data as your reference.
- If the card supplier declines payment, neither the Academy nor the TheEducators.com are under an obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- TheEducators.com does not collect fees on behalf of any third parties.
- TheEducators.com bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through TheEducators.com, you do so at your own risk.
- Fees and prices can change without notice. The latest price on the site at the time of purchase is the price charged.
- There are important terms and conditions associated with each of our services that you should read before using the service.
- The membership is free.
TheEducators.com takes security of your details and payments very seriously. Payments are made using secure server software, which encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number and name and address. This allows your details to be securely transmitted over the Internet. We do not record you credit or debit card details.
For security purposes please remember the following points:
- TheEducators.com does not accept any other type of payment beside what is described above.
- TheEducators.com does not use any third-party site for payment except the PayPal via this site only.
- TheEducators.com never requests your financial details in any form except when you are paying via PayPal on this site.
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made to TheEducators.com. These terms may be changed from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the TheEducators.com. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.